What Color Is Your Marriage?
What Color Is Your Marriage?
Is your marriage strong and vibrant, burning with passion and purpose… or is it weak and fading, looking a bit dull and lifeless?
If you want to move up from an Average or Mediocre Marriage to a Great — even an Exceptional Marriage, it’s time to answer this life-changing question.
Please take a few minutes today to consider where you currently fall on the marriage continuum, and what you can do to grow all 10 Colors of Marriage Success.
The Marriage Continuum…
Think for a moment about your marriage. Where do you think it falls on the marriage continuum:
- Exceptional — a life of pure JOY?
- Great — a life of HAPPINESS, meaning and significance?
- Good/Average/Mediocre — a life that is merely so-so… sometimes good… sometimes not… where just being SATISFIED is the principle aim?
- Struggling — a life that is filled with worry, doubt and great DIFFICULTIES… especially coping with financial and career issues… where fighting about money, the kids and the backed up kitchen sink is the norm?
- Toxic — a life that is mainly focused on SURVIVAL… a relationship that has become poisonous, dangerous and harmful to the entire family?
The good news is that, with the right set of tools, it’s easy to move up the continuum from GOOD/AVERAGE to GREAT. Over time, your marriage can become truly EXCEPTIONAL… a living, growing relationship that not only stands the test of time… but becomes a life filled with joy.
The bad news is that it is a slippery slope from Mediocre to Struggling and from there, left to its own inertia, can quickly fall into the Toxic range where only people in white Hazmat suits can help you!
The TQ Marriage Test…
To help people see exactly where they fall on the above continuum — and to provide you with a Gold Standard measurement of the power within your marriage — we created a simple, 10 question performance based test of the factors driving your marriage up towards success… or dropping it down towards failure.
Take The TQ Marriage Test
The full test will take you about 20 minutes to complete. When done, we will provide you with an eye-opening evaluation of your scores, precisely what they mean and give you our specific recommendations for improvement. The test is FREE and will tell you in a few minutes what it would take you 20 years in the “school of hard knocks” to learn!
To give you the Quick Big Picture of this vital new test, I have condensed it down to the 10 big bullet questions below. If you cannot answer EACH of these questions “Yes, Absolutely…” then you should give some serious thought to taking the TQ Marriage Test and getting with the program — right now.
About The Time Prism…
Simply hold the Time Prism up to your life and BOOM — you will instantly see where your performance is strong and vibrant… and where it is weak and faded.
A remarkable tool for personal change.
In the normal course of a day, life appears to be one continuous stream of actions, reactions, situations and conditions. It’s all a blur. In this state of overwhelm, it’s impossible to see exactly what you need to do differently to improve your productivity, or change your circumstances.
The Time Prism takes this unfocused blur of activity and separates it into 10 bands of colored light — so you can actually SEE where you’re hot and where you’re not. Simply by looking at how brightly each of your 10 Colors are burning, you can instantly SEE where you need to apply power to improve your performance.
The Time Prism helps you SEE your performance with full spectrum clarity… and measures how “PRISMATIC” you are. Prismatic means MULTIFACETED and BRILLIANT… shining like the proverbial diamond.
With this in mind, think about the Dynamics of Your Marriage…
After all, just how successful can you be if you produce few significant results in your life… and burn up all your precious time and energy doing it? (We know, a Results-Driven approach to marriage sounds a little “edgy” and probably is… but just how long do you expect to stay married if you expect X from the marriage, and your partner expects Y… and neither of you deliver zip?)
Just how successful will your relationships be — especially a vital relationship like your marriage — if you are constantly stressed-out… burned-out… and running on empty?
How long will your marriage last if you or your partner becomes Pessimistic, Passionless, and lacks positive Direction?
How long will you remain committed to a marriage that has no goals… poorly conceived plans and lacks focus and clarity?
How long can you stand to stay in a relationship that fosters little inherent synergy… or where your precious time and energy is frittered away in distractions, inefficiencies and procrastination… with little or no forward movement?
How long will you permit your life to be thrown away… permitting fear, uncertainty and doubt to rob you of your future? Shouldn’t your focus be on making your marriage the action-adventure you always hoped and prayed it would be?
The sad reality is that almost half of all marriages NEEDLESSLY end up in dissolution, despair and desolation… for all the WRONG REASONS… and in most cases are easily corrected once the issues are identified and isolated.
Which is exactly what we are going to do right now.
Please close your eyes for a minute and relax. Take a couple of deep breaths. Clear your head of the noise and chatter before you move forward. This is not a pass/fail test, but one that will start you thinking about your marriage from a fresh new perspective.
1. How much ENERGY do you bring to your marriage? Is it white hot and burning with passion… or is it dull and lifeless—with you stressed out, burned out and running on empty most of the time?
Answer honestly. Can you say “Yes, Absolutely…” that you have the ENERGY level — physical, mental, emotional and spiritual — necessary to move your marriage up from Good to Great to Exceptional?
2. Do you have a strong sense of purpose and MISSION for your marriage? Are each of you truly living what’s most important to BOTH of you—or are your visions and values an ocean apart?
Answer honestly. Can you say “Yes, Absolutely…” that you have the sense of purpose, direction and MISSION necessary to move your marriage up from Good to Great to Exceptional?
3. How’s your ATTITUDE as it relates to your marriage? Is it positive and optimistic—or mostly negative and pessimistic?
Answer honestly. Can you say “Yes, Absolutely…” that you have the positive, glowing and enthusiastic ATTITUDE necessary to move your marriage up from Good to Great to Exceptional?
4. Do you have clear and specific GOALS leading the path into the future for your marriage — or are things usually left to random chance and circumstances?
Answer honestly. Can you say “Yes, Absolutely…” that you have the ability to set the real and tangible GOALS necessary to move your marriage up from Good to Great to Exceptional?
5. Do you and your spouse have short, mid and long-term PLANS for key goals—or is this area of your marriage more hit-and-miss?
Answer honestly. Can you say “Yes, Absolutely…” that you have the ability to make the step-by-step PLANS necessary to move your marriage up from Good to Great to Exceptional?
6. How well do you PRIORITIZE your choices and actions within your marriage? Constantly being consumed by the urgent, rather than remaining focused on the important, is a big killer of family harmony… especially in a smaller family.
Answer honestly. Can you say “Yes, Absolutely…” that you have the ability to remain focused on your top PRIORITIES so you can move your marriage up from Good to Great to Exceptional?
7. Does your marriage operate with powerful SYNERGY, as a strong team, getting things done through deliberation and delegation—or is it more of a one-person-show?
Answer honestly. Can you say “Yes, Absolutely…” that you have the ability to create the interpersonal SYNERGY and leverage necessary to move your marriage up from Good to Great to Exceptional?
8. How well ORGANIZED are you and your partner/significant other? Is organization a friction-point, or a source of pride and admiration?
Answer honestly. Can you say “Yes, Absolutely…” that you have the ORGANIZATIONAL skills necessary to move your marriage up from Good to Great to Exceptional?
9. There are only 1,000 Prime Minutes in each day. How time conscious are you and your mate? Do you get everything done each day, OPTIMIZING your precious time—or do large blocks of time simply vanish from view?
Answer honestly. Can you say “Yes, Absolutely…” that you have the CLOCK MANAGEMENT skills necessary to OPTIMIZE your precious time and move your marriage up from Good to Great to Exceptional?
10. Is your marriage an ACTION-ORIENTED adventure of a lifetime —or are you simply committing slow-motion suicide… dying a little each day… rather than living life to the fullest?
Answer honestly. Can you say “Yes, Absolutely…” that you have the ACTION-ORIENTED, proactive mentality necessary to move your marriage up from Good to Great to Exceptional?
Please take a moment to digest what we have asked.
If any of your Colors are weak and faded, expect trouble ahead. If any of your Colors is missing, you already have real problems… because you could be great on 2, 3, even 9 of the others… but if any ONE is zero, your other strengths simply do not matter.
Why? Because 9 x 0 = 0.
It takes all 10 burning brightly to produce an Exceptional Marriage. It takes a score of 80-90 to drive a Great Marriage.
If you are interested in transforming your life into one of happiness, significance and meaning, take the full TQ Marriage Test now. It will be the best time you will ever spend, as it will give you the step-by-step instructions you need to live the life of your dreams.
Take The TQ Marriage Test